Monday, April 21, 2008

WELCOME SPRING!

Spring has finally sprung!
I took my own advice and took some time this weekend to look at what’s happening in the garden. I love these daffodils with the orange center and yellow petal. Simply stunning! When I lived on the west coast my favorite season was summer because the temperatures were pleasant and not too hot, but here in the Midwest it’s definitely Spring that gets me excited. Around March I get so tired of brown grass here because I'm used to Washington where the grass stays green year round (except people who don't water in the summer!) In fact here’s a picture showing our front lawn in the middle of March and now eveything is gloriously green and I mean bright green! Have a great day and enjoy all the Spring colors!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog and store! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
    mary
    hoganfe handbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of those flowers in my yard! :) Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really nice blog! Colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spring!!

    Your blog is off to a very lovely start! Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!