Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NEED TO SMILE?

When you need to smile you don't usually have to look much further than watching the latest antics of your household pet do you? I wanted to share these great pictures I took of my 9 month old cat Ace. He's still technically a kitten even though he's grown to a whopping 13 lbs. We recently discovered he had a newfound talent for jumping onto high places when we heard our 3 legged antique parlor table topple over with the lamp still on it! Chalk it up to natural instincts I guess! Today he couldn't resist checking out my laptop as it sat on the counter. Now if only I could get him to do some work!


This is just a reminder to look for opportunities that can make you smile in your busy day. They're out there if you just look for them!

SOME GREAT QUOTES I FOUND:

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
~Mother Teresa

Smile - sunshine is good for your teeth.
~Author Unknown

What do you think he's thinking in the picture? Do you have a suggestion?

Feel free to leave one in your comment section below.

5 comments:

  1. Ace made me smile! I always say cats were put on Earth to make us smile and it's a job they do purrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for the comment you've left on my blog! I've RSSed you so I'll definitely be back!

    Your kitty is so cute. If only you could train him to make etsy listings - thing of all the time you'd save.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My first visit..found you via Brandy! :o) You have a great blog...and your Etsy jewelry offering are beautiful! Your cat, Ace, should take a computer course...looks like that could be his calling! ;o) He's a sweetie! Fun post...had me smiling :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like your Ace is on his way to becoming a big boy like my twenty pound orange tabby Donovan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!