Sunday, December 28, 2008

MY LATEST TREASURY WEST

I've been very negligent in making treasuries on Etsy for quite some time. It was great fun to pick out some shops that have been extra kind to me since I opened my shop last April and include their items in this treasury. Many of these folks I've met have included me in their treasuries, have been some of my very first customers or have just sent me a kind word or two.

I love this community and although I've begun to look at some other venues to sell my "wares" there is a spirit here among creative people that is very special!

If you click on this picture it will take you right to the treasury room!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work. I just ran across you site doing a little networking project.

    My name is Lisa and I just started my Ning group if any crafters, gardeners, home decorators wanna join? I've added a section to talk about your niche/blog/site and you can also add a your site link.

    Come on down...http://countrycrafts.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!