Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ROUND AND ROUND


Round and round she goes, when she stops nobody knows.

These earrings I just made yesterday really represent how I feel this week. Between feeding a large group of teenage boys on Tuesdays for youth group, hosting an adult bible study group on Wednesdays, being a wife and mom and keeping tabs on my jewelry shop (3 online venues) sometimes I feel like I'm running in five directions at once. I know most of it is self inflicted but I want to DO IT ALL! Do you feel ever feel like that?

In order for me to stop, I think I need to go somewhere without a computer so I can't find Twitter, Facebook, Etsy, 1000 Markets, ArtFire, Flickr, and Blogger. I know I would twitch for a while but pretty soon I might find time to relax and even escape into a good book. Well, maybe a good "Learn a New Jewelry Technique" or "How to grow your online business" book. Would that be a good compromise?

3 comments:

  1. Don't know how you do it all! Love, love these earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have no computer access in Vegas and I think I'm already starting to twitch.

    Gorgeous earrings! (as always.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left my laptop at home to come to CO to work and I still can't stay away from the computer! Love those earrings though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I treasure each and every comment and look forward to reading what you have to say!